Tuesday 17 September 2013

Joking Bad



There are a few really good things on tv at the moment, and when two of my personal favourites combine I feel I have to share the love. 

  1. Breaking Bad - If you are not deep into the journey that Walter White is on then shame on you. Shame on you for wasting time sitting in front of you TV and not watching, what will no doubt go down as one of thee best shows in TV history.  Big statement that I am more than happy to stand behind.
  2. Late Night With Jimmy Fallon -  What can I say? It's a guilty pleasure of mine. You will find me Sky+ing the show and watching a few of them back to back laughing out loud all the way. I find the combo of Fallon & Steve Higgins (Show Announcer) pure comedy gold. Back that up with superb guest that are up for a laugh and the outstanding Roots dropping the soundtrack to the show, it's a total Win for me. My only gripe is that we get a condensed version of the in the UK on the CNBC channel. 
Put  the two shows together, mix them up and you get nothing but tv awesomeness.
Enjoy!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I watched series 1 on dvd last year then immediately bought series 2 and forgot about it till 4 weeks ago.
    I've since pulled some marathon sessions at the weekend to catch up and finally got to where everybody else on netflix is last night..."King of Kings am I, Osymandias. If anyone would know how great I am and where I lie, let him surpass one of my works....which I think is Vince Gilligans way of saying BEAT THAT! to any tv show that follows :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just like you I was late to the whole Breaking Bad thing if I'm being honest. Which when I think about it, it was a win for me as I could back to back episode after episode, ODing on its sheer epic-ness to my hearts content.

    Clearly television was invented so we could watch this program. :D

    ReplyDelete