Wednesday 11 September 2013

Talking about Stuff






Hey,

My names Slim, and I really need a place to tell you about stuff.



Stuff I like.


Stuff I hate.


Stuff we can agree on.


Stuff we can debate about.


Stuff we can listen to.


Stuff at the cinema.


Stuff on the tv.


Stuff that is sport related.


Stuff you can read about, look at.... and on and on.... you get the idea, yeah!



I also really miss putting out fresh new mixes from extremely gifted, an very talented people. It was one of  the things I really enjoyed doing with the SHAdigital website & podcast. So I can promise that there will be plenty of that malarkey happening here too.


and from time to time I'll try an drop some fresh stuff your way, 


Stuff like this:






Peace!  
SLIM

The blog is a work in progress right now so its not 100% where I want it to be...
but this is a starter for 10 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment